Stansted To Bastia
We are pleased to offer Stansted-Bastia flights which allows direct access to the north-east of the island, covering the likes of Bastia and St Florent. This flight includes 23kg per person luggage allowance, and with twice-weekly departures throughout the season, this provides the opportunity for holidays of 10 or 11 nights, plus short breaks as well as the normal seven and 14-night durations.
Established in 1989, Air Corsica is a French regional airline which is based in Ajaccio on the island of Corsica, with hubs at Figari, Bastia and Calvi.
The Air Corsica company currently serves 16 different airports with 30 annual seasonal routes that are primarily domestic, and also international such as Brussels Sud-Charleroi airport, Belgium. This represents about 1.6 million passengers transported every year.
The Air Corsica Airbus A320 aircrafts feature the following:
- 23kg luggage allowance per person
- 12kg hand luggage allowance per person
- Snack & hot/cold drink service (no further buy on board service)
- Complimentary daily newspapers
Heathrow To Bastia
Using the services of British Airways from Heathrow down to Bastia, this gives our customers the high-quality service and on-board experience that they are renowned for.
- 23kgs per person luggage allowance
- A luggage allowance of 10kgs for infants
- Generous 32" seat pitch
- Complimentary pre-allocated seating
- M&S buy on board - food and drink snack service
- Bicycle carriage (Subject to availability)
For more information about British Airways, please visit the British Airways website.
There are a number of alternative direct flights into Bastia with other, 'no frills' airlines such as easyJet and Flybe, with departure options from Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham and Southampton.