We offer Figari flights from Stansted, allowing customers easy access to the stunning south of the island. This flight includes 23kg per person luggage allowance. Departures are available twice-weekly, allowing for a host of different holiday durations.
Established in 1989, Air Corsica is a French regional airline which is based in Ajaccio on the island of Corsica, with hubs at Figari, Bastia and Calvi.
The Air Corsica company currently serves 16 different airports with 30 annual seasonal routes that are primarily domestic, and also international such as Brussels Sud-Charleroi airport, Belgium. This represents about 1.6 million passengers transported every year.
The Air Corsica Airbus A320 aircrafts feature the following:
- 23kg luggage allowance per person
- 12kg hand luggage allowance per person
- Snack & hot/cold drink service (no further buy on board service)
- Complimentary daily newspapers
Heathrow-Figari Sud Corse
Using the services of British Airways from Heathrow down to Figari, this gives our customers the high-quality service and on-board experience that they are renowned for.
- 23kg per person luggage allowance
- A luggage allowance of 10kg for infants
- Generous 32" seat pitch
- Complimentary pre-allocated seating
- M&S buy on board - food and drink snack service
- Bicycle carriage (subject to availability)
For more information about British Airways, please visit the British Airways website.
There are alternative direct flights into Figari with other, 'no frills' airlines such as easyJet, with departure options from Gatwick.