Why choose your Corsica holiday with us?
- We have over 30 years of specialist knowledge and are proud to consider ourselves the experts in holidays to Corsica
- In 2017 and 2018, we were honoured to be granted a Silver Award for Best Small Holiday Company to Western Europe at the British Travel Awards.
- Return flights, car hire or return transfers and 23kg of hold luggage are included within all our package holidays, so you can rest assured you have everything you need
- We have a dedicated in-resort team who are there to support you and answer any questions you may have
- We’re fully ATOL and ABTA protected
- There are no hidden fees amongst our packages, with the likes of airport taxes and duties, as well as local taxes, included in your package price
- First hand knowledge of the island & all our properties
- Specialist UK & Resort Teams
- A range of superb flight options to four Corsica airports
- Competitive car hire including excess waiver, two named drivers and unlimited mileage
- Over 150 hand-picked properties including Premium Collection Villas
- Superior service, unrivalled customer service
- Child discounts at self-catering properties, free high chairs and cots (excl. linen)
- Tailor-made touring itineraries and twin-centre holidays including Sardinia
- Walking and cycling touring itineraries
- Flexibility of package holidays, accommodation only or flight only at competitive prices
Our Feefo rating
Feefo records independent user feedback which is both genuine and current. We're delighted to be awarded a score of 4.7* out of 5 for our Service and 4.6* out of 5 for our Product
Serenity Holidays was set up in the late 1980’s by Stephen and initially offered just flights and holidays to The Gambia in West Africa. The Gambia continued to be the main area of specialism for Serenity until 2003 with the acquisition of Sussex based tour operator, Holiday Places. This then added a range of European destinations to the company, including mainland France and the island of Corsica.
In recent years a mix of further acquisitions and organic growth has seen the introduction of Cape Verde, Senegal and Sardinia to the Serenity Holidays portfolio.
All of our specialist holidays offer excellent value and choice. We are an independent company where emphasis is very much on quality and service.
Today Serenity Holidays employs around 70 staff in the UK at our offices in Fareham, Hampshire. Whilst we are still independently owned, Stephen and Sandra have stepped back from the day to day running of the company. Our Managing Director, Chris Ayling, now oversees the daily operation of the business in the UK and in our overseas areas.
Serenity Holidays have been arranging holidays to Corsica for 34 years. Our sales team have the personal first-hand knowledge to help you choose the holiday best suited to your needs with our bi-lingual and knowledgeable overseas staff always at hand to help whilst on your holiday.
As a specialist we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, customer care and treating customers as individuals.
Our specialist flights
As the Corsica specialists, we offer the widest choice of charter flight options to Corsica, providing personal and high quality on-board service as well as convenient flight schedules. Our flights also include up to 23kg luggage allowance and complimentary pre-allocated seating. On top of this, we offer up to 30% child discount for families booking a package that includes our charter flights.
Find out more about our flights here.
We have Representative positions available on the island of Corsica and are currently recruiting for 2020. If you are bilingual and interested in working with us please use the link below and send us your CV.
We always welcome applications and CVs for office-based positions, and would particularly like to hear from you if you already have experience in the travel industry. Our offices are based in Fareham, Hampshire and are just off of junction 9 of the M27.
Please visit our parent site Serenity Holidays to view our current vacancies and send your CV.