Serenity Holidays was set up in the late 1980’s by Stephen and initially offered just flights and holidays to The Gambia in West Africa. The Gambia continued to be the main area of specialism for Serenity until 2003 with the acquisition of Sussex based tour operator, Holiday Places. This then added a range of European destinations to the company, including mainland France and the island of Corsica.
In recent years a mix of further acquisitions and organic growth has seen the introduction of Cape Verde, Senegal and Sardinia to the Serenity Holidays portfolio.
All of our specialist holidays offer excellent value and choice. We are an independent company where emphasis is very much on quality and service.
Today Serenity Holidays employs around 100 staff in the UK at our offices in Fareham, Hampshire. Whilst we are still independently owned, Stephen and Sandra have stepped back from the day to day running of the company. Our Managing Director, Chris Rowles, now oversees the daily operation of the business in the UK and in our overseas areas.
In the autumn of 2007, Serenity Holidays success was recognised by the Travel Trade Gazette being voted Travel Company of the Year for 2007. A couple of months later we were recognised as the runner up in Sunday Times Travel Magazine “Best Tour Operator” awards.
Serenity Holidays have been arranging holidays to Corsica for 28 years. Our sales team have the personal first-hand knowledge to help you choose the holiday best suited to your needs with our bi-lingual and knowledgeable overseas staff always at hand to help whilst on your holiday.
As a specialist we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, customer care and treating customers as individuals.
Why choose your Corsica holiday with us?
- 28 years' experience in Corsica
- First hand knowledge of the Island & all our properties
- Specialist UK & Resort Team
- Free welcome hampers (most self-catering properties)
- Five charter flight options with quality charter airlines, plus low cost if required
- Competitive care hire including excess waiver, two named drivers and unlimited mileage
- Over 160 hand-picked properties including Premium Collection Villas
- Superior service, unrivalled customer service
- Child discounts at self-catering properties, free high chairs and cots (excl. linen)
- Tailormade and twin-centre holidays including Sardinia
- Walking, cycling and self-drive touring itineraries (dedicated brochure)
- ATOL and ABTA protected holidays, plus ABTOT for accommodation only
- Flexibility of package holidays, accommodation only or flight only at competitive prices
We have Representative positions available on the island of Corsica and are currently recruiting for 2016. If you are bilingual and interested in working with us please use the link below and send us your CV.
We always welcome applications and CVs for office-based positions, and would particularly like to hear from you if you already have experience in the travel industry. Our offices are based in Fareham, Hampshire and are just off of junction 9 of the M27.
Please visit our parent site Serenity Holidays to view our current vacancies and send your CV.