We believe that all customers who travel with us should be suitably insured for their own well-being. Our insurance is arranged by Travel & General Insurance company and is underwritten by UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE. Serenity Holidays Limited is an appointed representative of Travel & General Insurance Services Limited. Travel & General Insurance Services Limited and UK General Insurance Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our policy reflects the specific details of our programme, and is known to our resort staff who will then be more able to assist you in liaising with the insurance company in case of emergency. We are happy for you to arrange your travel insurance elsewhere provided the cover is comparable to our own
Premiums Per Person
* Family policy is valid for up to two parents or legal guardians, up to 66, residing at the same address, who are married or living together as married, with up to 4 children under 18 normally residing and travelling with them.
Contact one of our representatives for further information:
Summary Of Cover
- Personal liability including rented property damage up to £2,000,000
- Cancellation or curtailment up to £5,000
- Emergency medical repatriation and associated expenses abroad up to £5,000,000
- Personal accident up to £25,000
- Personal effects up to £2,500 (£400 single item limit)
- Personal money up to £500
- Loss of tickets up to £1,000
- Loss of passport up to £250
- Legal expenses £15,000
- Missed departure up to £1,000
- Delayed departure up to £100
All amounts are maximum limits per person. £50 excess applies to most claims.
The policy does not cover any pre-existing health conditions of the people travelling or any other people upon whose health the trip may depend unless the Healthcheck team have been called on 01702 427 253 and they have confirmed cover in writing.
Activities covered include walking, horse riding, mountain biking, swimming, snorkelling, surfing, sailing, water-skiing and go-karting. The policy also provides cover where the claim is directly related to a conventional terrorist act and delays caused by volcanic ash.
Full details of the policy will be sent with your confirmation invoice and we include a 14-day cooling off period wherein the policy may be cancelled without charge if the policy does not meet with your requirements.