Book your 2019 Corsica holiday now
Blog > Book your 2019 Corsica holiday now
If you’re thinking ahead and want to get your dose of summer sunshine lined up for 2019, you’re in luck!
Our 2019 holidays to Corsica are on now sale!
VIEW OUR EARLY BOOKING OFFERS
VIEW OUR SPRING HOLIDAY DEALS
What’s new for 2019?
You’ll be pleased to know that our 2019 programme offers more variety and diversity than ever before. From relaxing beach breaks and family escapes, to flexible short stays or 10 and 11-night holidays, there’s a vast range of holiday types to choose from across the island. We're also working on adding some exciting new properties too, so keep checking back throughout September for more information. To be among the first to know when they're available, sign up to our e-newsletter here.
The 2019 season also welcomes a range of new flight options into and out of the island, allowing us to offer our most flexible flight schedule yet. Our new flights from Stansted Airport operate between all four of Corsica’s airports across several days of the week, and we’re delighted to give our customers far more choice and greater convenience when it comes to booking your Corsica holiday.
Find out everything you need to know about our Corsica holidays for 2019 here.
Why book with us?
- We have over 30 years of specialist knowledge and are proud to consider ourselves the experts in holidays to Corsica.
- Last year, we were honoured to be granted a Silver Award for Best Small Holiday Company to Western Europe at the 2017 British Travel Awards, and we’re delighted to have once again been nominated at the 2018 awards.
- Return flights, car hire or return transfers and 23kg of hold luggage are included within all our package holidays, so you can rest assured you have everything you need.
- We have a dedicated in-resort team who are there 24/7 to support you and answer any questions you may have.
- We’re fully ATOL and ABTA protected.
- There are no hidden fees amongst our packages, with the likes of airport taxes and duties, as well as local taxes, included in your package price.
You can find a complete list of our accommodation accessible from Stansted or Manchester here.
5 tips for anyone visiting Corsica for the first time Read more