We recommend our own cover, tailor-made by tagis who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This policy reflects the specific details of our programme, and is known to our resort staff who will be more able to assist you in liaising with the insurance company in case of emergency. Customers wishing to arrange their own insurance, which should offer cover at least equal to that provided by our own policy, will receive booking details marked with the words “Own Insurance Arranged” as an undertaking that this has been done.
We are happy for you to arrange your travel insurance elsewhere provided the cover is comparable to our own.
Premiums Per Person
* Family policy is valid for up to two parents or legal guardians, up to 66, residing at the same address, who are married or living together as married, with up to 4 children under 18 normally residing and travelling with them.
**Annual policy includes 17 days winter-sports cover. Travel in UK and Europe only. Worldwide cover available on request.
Contact one of our representatives for further information:
Summary Of Cover
- Personal liability including rented property damage £2,000,000
- Cancellation or curtailment £5,000
- Emergency medical repatriation and associated expenses abroad £5,000,000
- Personal accident £25,000
- Personal effects £2,500 (limit £400 any one article)
- Personal money £500
- Loss of tickets £1,000
- Loss of passport £250
- Legal expenses £15,000
- Missed departure £1,000
- Delayed departure £100
All amounts are maximum limits per person. £50 excess applies to most claims. Excess can be waivered for an additional £8 per person, paid when purchasing the policy.
The policy does not cover any pre-existing health conditions of the people travelling and other people upon whose health the trip may depend unless Healthcheck have been called on 0844 826 2711 and they have confirmed cover in writing.
Activities covered include horse-riding, mountain biking, swimming, snorkelling, surfing, sailing, water-skiing and go-Karting.
The policy also provides cover where the claim is directly related to a conventional terrorist act and delays caused by volcanic ash.
Full details of the policy will be sent with your confirmation invoice and includes a 14-day cooling off period wherein the policy may be cancelled without charge.